Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IRON MAN 4 “I’m Back” Trailer | Robert Downey Jr, Kathrine Langford, Tony Leung Chiu-wai (Fan Made)

 


IRON MAN 4 “I’m Back” Trailer | Robert Downey Jr, Kathrine Langford, Tony Leung Chiu-wai (Fan Made)



Upon making 8 episodes for the Iron Man 4 trailer series I thought it would be great for another one. This one had the potential to be better right of the bat with Hulk and Iron Man fight scene in Avengers gameplay. Other new features we get to see is Tony Stark riding a motorcycle for the first time, thanks to the ONEPLUST 8T commercial mix with motorcycle epic scene, we get to see him in action like never before! I connected this scene with the custom breaking news (made in breakyourownnews site) I also made for the first time in billboard form, reports about Bruce and Pepper dating (I also did the voice over). Which continues the love triangle plot in the whole Iron Man 4 trailer series. I was well aware in the beginning that I will not have much Mandarin clips to play with so I saved his appearance in the end. Which gave an opening for me to get more creative with Tony Stark resurrection thanks to clips from Iron Man 3 ending, that shows Tony in hospital (I cannot believe I just discovered it now lol) and this time a cameo with Dr. Strange. Trailer 9 just became the best Stark resurrection edit beating trailer 4! The last action bit with Peter Parker falling in the sky (clip from Uncharted) and Iron Man rescuing him (clip from Iron Man 3) was a pleasure to edit. My favorite line to edit “Here to give a message to The Mandarin, Tony Stark”, happens to be one of the best parts, from a simple interview on ABC NEWS, to an actual scene that continues the plot! For first time viewers I know they would be surprised to see Coulson is alive, so I voice over “Project Tahiti” and “it worked for you Coulson, so we will do it to Tony Stark as well” to reference Agents of Shield, when he has resurrected as well. One of my favorite moment is Tony Stark going back to the public with his favorite song, I brought it back once more with new clips! “This may hurt a little…” line is from Deadpool, worked well to sound like Doctor Strange.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code